At Payne Law Office, you receive personalized guidance and representation through the complexities of the probate process. Attorney Judith Payne assists personal representatives, executors and other parties with claims to estate administration through the process of probate.
The “probate” itself has a negative connotation, but handling matters of estate administration through the probate process is sometimes the only way to ensure accurate and fair distribution of assets according to the decedent’s intentions.
Judith will present you with your options in probate court and leading up to hearings. She protects her clients’ interests in all types of probate litigation, including will contests, and she thoroughly prepares each case for challenges from creditors, family members, former business partners and others related to clients or the decedent.
Contact Probate Attorney Judith Payne today at 612.251.3345 to schedule a free initial consultation with Judith. She serves clients throughout the southeastern portion of Minnesota, including Winona, Goodview, Caledonia, La Crescent, Spring Grove and surrounding areas.
Wills And Probate Lawyer
Probate and estate administration is a detail-oriented and time-consuming area of law. The process itself is fairly straightforward, but examination of detailed financial and legal documents combined with the legwork to put together the case that will be to your greatest benefit can present significant challenges.
Don’t deal with creditors and others who make claims on the estate of your loved one alone. Judith can help you navigate the process and achieve your objectives efficiently, including:
- Filing petitions to probate and obtaining letters testamentary or letters of administration
- Identifying and collecting assets and liabilities
- Establishing the value of the estate
- Notifying and communicating with creditors
- Paying off or settling legitimate claims against the estate
- Distributing remaining assets in accordance with the decedent’s will or Minnesota probate law
- Closing the estate, which may include completing tax returns or filing additional papers with the probate court
Contact Probate Attorney Judith Payne Today
Call probate attorney Judith Payne today at 612.251.3345 or email her to schedule an initial consultation.